Civil Site Design®:
Empowering civil designers to work smarter and faster.
Upgrade and enhance Civil 3D
Enhancing Civil 3D, Civil Site Design allows you to produce designs and deliver output faster while working in a familiar environment.
With an intuitive, logical workflow and automation, Civil Site Design allows you to create profiles, surfaces, assemblies, corridors and pipe networks in Civil 3D quickly, utilizing existing styles, standards and reports.
Looking for an alternative to Civil 3D?
BricsCAD, owned and developed by Hexagon, provides you with a DWG-based, all-encompassing CAD System. Civil Site Design operating in BricsCAD is a comprehensive civil design solution at a lower software cost with the option of perpetual or subscription licences.
Civil Site Design Plus:
Standalone version of Civil Site Design, built within AutoCAD.
Civil Site Design Plus (incorporating an AutoCAD OEM) is a comprehensive civil design solution at a lower software cost with the option of perpetual or subscription licenses. Civil Site Design Plus generates design data which can be shared with AutoCAD Civil 3D users who are using Civil Site Design, enabling teams to integrate a lower-cost solution into existing design and production procedures.
Civil Site Design traditionally operates on a CAD platform, however, Civil Site Design Plus is a standalone version that is built within AutoCAD. It’s a single product with a single download and installation with a range of licensing options.
- Quick single download and installation
- Perpetual or subscription licensing
- Shorter learning curve in a familiar AutoCAD environment
- Use as a complete drafting and design platform
Book a demo
In under 45 minutes, the Technical Team at Civil Survey Solutions will show you:
- How Civil Site Design automates many of your common and tedious design processes.
- How Civil Site Design creates interactive 3D visualizations for quality assurance and peer review.
- How Civil Site Design can be up and running in your organization within days.