What is Civil Site Design Plus?
Civil Site Design traditionally operates on a CAD platform, however, Civil Site Design Plus is a standalone version that is built within AutoCAD. It’s a single product with a single download and installation with a range of licensing options.
Civil Site Design Plus generates design data which can be shared with AutoCAD Civil 3D users who are using Civil Site Design, enabling teams to integrate a lower-cost solution into existing design and production procedures.
- Quick single download and installation
- Perpetual or subscription licensing
- Shorter learning curve in a familiar AutoCAD environment
- Use as a complete drafting and design platform
Important note for customers updating Civil Site Design Plus from a previously installed version:
If you already have Civil Site Design Plus installed, you will need to first uninstall the application in order to install this updated version. To do this (Windows 10):
- Open the Start Menu and click Settings
- Click System on the Settings menu
- Select Apps & Features from the left pane
- Select Civil Survey Solutions Civil Site Design, and click the Uninstall button that appears
Note: Uninstalling the application will not delete your license or remove your Civil Site Design settings.